It is no secret that coaches are busy folks!
With a bursting schedule it can be a chore to keep up to date with coaching news and community opinions. However, we should not let this slip. Reading coaching blogs helps us to stay relevant. Sharing and commenting on coaching blogs reinforces our social authority and helps build a strong coaching community.
To give you a hand, check out this list of 20 coaching blogs that seriously rock:
1. TinyBuddha – Tiny Buddha is simple wisdom for complex lives. Founded by Lori Deschene, inspired by Buddhism, her blog provides wisdom, happiness, motivation, and ways to have a better, more mindful existence.
2. Psychology Today – The Psychology Today Blog is an online feature of Psychology Today Magazine. Editor in Chief Kaja Perina manages features that delve into most baffling part of humanity…our minds and how to deal with them.
3. Happiness Project – The Happiness Project was founded by Gretchen Rubin in her quest to teach the world how to find happiness. The Happiness Project shows us her daily adventures in finding the brighter side of life.
4. In Pursuit of Happiness – In Pursuit of Happiness is run by Britt Reints. Part self-help and part travel blog, Reints uses her experiences in travel to show the way to happiness by exploring the world and ourselves.
5. Meant to be Happy – Ken Wert’s blog Meant to be Happy illustrates his daily means to strive for happiness in his life and how he wishes to share those ways with the rest of the world.
Continue Reading This Article